+44 (0) 118 979 4269
An exciting and developing role for an experienced Trainee Accountant or Assistant Accountant looking to develop their career within a practice environment. Working closely with the partners and the team, this is a great opportunity to increase skills and knowledge and work on a variety of accounts and tax cases.
We are an ambitious, forward thinking, accountancy firm based in the Thames Valley. We provide a wide range of services including accounting, tax, audit, advice and project managed business solutions for owner-managed businesses.
As a member of the team typical duties would include:
• Accounts preparation
• Corporation and self-assessment tax return preparation
• Bookkeeping and VAT
• Payroll preparation
• Project support
• Customer liaison and dealing with enquiries
• Correspondence with HMRC and third parties
• Part-qualified in ACCA/ACA or AAT level 4 with at least two years practice experience
• Knowledge and experience in accounts preparation
• Ability to work with Xero and other accountancy software an advantage
• Proficient with Microsoft packages specifically Excel
• Great communication skills, both written and oral
• A questioning approach coupled with good customer service skills
• Positive attitude and enthusiastic to develop skills and learn
What’s on offer
Job Type: Full time with potential flexibility for the right candidate
Salary range: £24,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience.
Modern office: Close to transport links and town centre.
Training: Study support and exam funding open for discussion. Training and development whilst
working alongside colleagues.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for the above role please send your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a covering letter outlining why you believe you would be suited to this role.